|Frequently Asked Questions|
In the United States, IMHO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501c(3) non-profit organization. Any donation to IMHO is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. IMHO’s tax-ID number is 59-3779465.
IMHO is a registered charitable organization in Canada as well. Its application for charitable status in Canada was approved by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in March 2012. This means that Canadian businesses and individuals donating to IMHO can claim a tax deduction.
Yes, the IMHO Treasurer issues separate receipts in-person or via first class mail for all one-time donations. For monthly contributions, an annual tax receipt for cumulative annual donations is sent at the end of each fiscal year.
Yes, of course. While IMHO prefers unconditional donations for maximal flexibility in responding to immediate needs, any donations can be earmarked for a specific project, and the donor’s wish will be respected.
IMHO is happy to accept matching gifts from your company. Please obtain the appropriate form from your Human Resources Department for matching gifts, and mail it with your contribution to IMHO at:
955 Proprietors Road, Suite B
Worthington, OH 43085
We will then contact you and provide you with information on the full value of your contribution.
Monthly gifts from our Partners provide IMHO with consistent financial support, which enables IMHO to undertake greater commitments in under-served communities. Our Partners guarantee us with continuous, predictable funding which enable us to concentrate attention and resources towards our projects on the ground.
There are two ways to become an IMHO Partner:
Yes, our online Paypal donation system accepts currency in Canadian dollars, Euros, Great Britain pounds, Australian dollars, and other currencies from around the world. Please encourage your friends and family living in other countries to donate.
Google Checkout only processes donations from the United States and United Kingdom, and is currently available through the IMHO Youtube page. Paypal can be used to process all donations in currencies from around the world (see previous question above).
Paypal charges a processing fee of approximately 3% of the total credit card transaction, leaving 97% for IMHO.
For information on how to get more involved with IMHO, please visit our Get Involved page.
We respect your privacy. Therefore we never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for this transaction only. Your personal information is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology.
Over 70 volunteers and donors from all over Texas attended the 2013 IMHO Texas Annual Fundraising Dinner Program at the Madras Pavilion in Sugar Land, Texas on Saturday, March 23, 2013. The full program included an ideas2impact (i2i) young professionals/youth program update, presentations on “Prevention of Cardiovascular…
For the last two years, the Dr. HGD Medical Center has noticed a significant increase in the amount of cases of women complaining of vaginitis. In response to this urgent need, the HGD Medical Center and its partner, the UCLA Global Health Program conducted a research initiative…
IMHO wishes to congratulate Dr. Deva Caanthan of Fort Myers, Florida on his recent recognition by the Lee County, Florida Medical Association for his “outstanding leadership and public service for our community and abroad, above and beyond the call of duty.” Dr. Caanthan received this distinguished award…
The exchange of information and knowledge for the purposes of developing human capital is a noble cause. IMHO has two stand-out partners on the ground in Sri Lanka who are making such valuable investments in medical education and the sciences. Dr. Surenthirakumaran has been affiliated with Moolai…
The third annual IMHO Food Festival in Orange County took place on Saturday, September 22nd in Rossmoor, CA with well over 200 people in attendance. Organized by volunteers from Anpuneri, a group of committed families that support philanthropic endeavors wherever there is need, the event was a…
|Enter the amount and select your currency. Click the Paypal icon to make your one-time donation.